Monday, April 30, 2012

Mayday! M'aider!

I've been sick as a dog the past few days. Feeling incredibly under the weather. The worst thing is the weather has been lovely. Poor poor me. It's become an annual thing. Me getting ill around the first of may! Stupid pollen! Alas, enough with the ranting! 

May Day or first of may is an ancient northern hemisphere spring festival that is widely celebrated throughout our country. For obvious reasons people started to celebrate the Mayday Eve as well, more partying! And that's today! Party Time! Excellent! Except that I'll probably stay home. But I know what I'll be doing! I can watch our brilliant HD video clips from the YLE (the Finnish National Broadcasting Station) live video recording sessions! We were so lucky to be part of their training week. They filmed us from six different camera angles in their famous Studio 2. All the signals went back to a huge truck outside the station(!). It had fancy facilities and it's the place where all the TV producers were sitting. Nowadays that's where all the magic happens. We even had different directors for each of our three songs. I won't tell you which songs we recorded but you'll see soon enough :) You might even spot some mistakes, we are human after all. Or maybe it's just our beloved keyboardists personal artistic choice we get to enjoy ;)


Guess what?! Our EP is so near completion and we are so very stoked! Can't wait to show you what we've been working on the past months! We have so much stuff coming up for you so stay tuned! The quality live videos, some acoustic madness and the actual EP! Even some more surprises!

So I advice you all to have an absolutely wonderful day. Enjoy the weather, your friends and your life! After all, your happiness is all up to you! And if still feel blue, put on your favorite song and remember that I'm home, sick and alone, watching Finding Nemo. Eating crisps and drinking coke. Wait a minute... that was suppose to sound sad and make you feel better, but I bet I end up having a much better time than you! Toodles!

krippe- ~~~ヾ(^∇^)'ー♪


No comments:

Post a Comment