Monday, March 4, 2013

Home from Miami! (or as Champ Kind would say Whammy!)

Hiya Popsters!

Guess what? I was already asleep. I was in bed watching Hercule Poirot on Yle Areena and I totally fell asleep. The last thing I remember is an oriental gentleman (and Londons richest man) getting stabbed in his heart by a lethal stiletto. I was dead asleep until I had to change position, and by moving I gained just enough consciousness to realise; the blog!!

So here I am. Nothing much to write about in particular. But I like writing so it's fun!

I thought I had recovered from Miami well. But apparently I'm still a bit messed up from all the sudden changes. Falling asleep at nine o'clock is quite rare for me. I, like most of you, usually end up scouring the internet 'til my eyelids drop. But maybe this is my chance to actually make some sense of my sleeping rhythm! Yes, it shall be my next project.

We like fire extinguishers!

Another thing that has changed is the weather. POW! The sand in my shoes has suddenly turned to snow in my... well ALL OVER ME. Especially since I slipped earlier today. My apologies to the car who had to stop in the middle of the road and watch my escaping dive into a snowdrift. But I will NOT talk about the weather. That's way to tacky.

I want to thank all of you who welcomed us at the Airport. It was like insane. Felt so good to get such a greeting. The best ending to the best trip ever. Sincerly, THANK YOU! (p.s. painted it blue so it's really emphasized, p.s.s the welcome home cards we're amazing! :) 
Inka, Sofia, Aino, Sofia, Henna, Sonja, Ida, Caro, Noora, Silja, Rosa, Salla <3


I see someone is watching #007 on #Twitter. I'm #Guessing it's #Axel! We're all having this strange need to watch movies associated with crime. I watched Poirot, Axel: James Bond and I know Olli saw Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit yesterday. Maybe Miami turned us all into bad boys. Who knows? Stay tuned to find out.



-krippe ~~~ヾ(^∇^)'ー♪ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment