Monday, September 30, 2013

Running and stuff

Hi,

I'm sitting in my sofa, got too much time to spend. That's unusual. That never happens. Usually I'm always running somewhere. Like yesterday, when I ran a half marathon race, witch is exactly 21.097494 km. :D

That's me there in the red beanie! I started off the race with Miley Cyrus - 'Wrecking Ball' playing. Man I love that song, it really gave me a kickstart! 


Now I have to brag a little, you see I've only been jogging since this april, but I still managed to get a pretty decent time. My time was 1:50:46! Yeyy. 


Apres vingt-et-une kilomètre! 



Well, it's pretty damn cold in Helsinki at the moment I tell ya'. Just a few degrees past 0 C°. Last week I actually encountered some snowflakes falling in the Helsinki city centre!! Crazy. Soo, that's why you're rather spending your days inside right :)


So just hanging inside today... Practiced some jazzzz. Poor quality on this recording but... =) Palle Danielsson's bass solo on Keith Jarret - Country





By the way the whole band is gonna be vegetarian for the coming month because of a thing called "Lihaton Lokakuu". It translates to Meatless October, and is a campaign for cutting down peoples meat intakes. So why not join in =D And then we have Movember coming up soon too ;)

My family's dog Kilda always has Movember. But never Lihaton Lokakuu i presume because this is her puppyface prior to eating some pasta carbonara. Can you say no to this?


Olli's and my hotel room in Vaasa. I always iron on the hotel... just because I can.





Take care.
//Paul


1 comment: