Monday, February 3, 2014

Totally incoherent

Hello!!

I'm writing this while sitting in the studio control room waiting for my turn to rock the string bass to the song Beautiful.

We could make the acoustic video on with TV in the control room! Good ol' VHS
Out studio home-boy Hannes

Yea, we're finally doing acoustic versions of the songs properly in the studio. We'll more of that when they're ready.

I'm killing my abs with this exercise every second day. Try it out! It's good! Thank's for the tip Sampo <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9L0J_9qag


What else?

Check out the radiostation LOOP regularly, cus I'm making a fashion blog with their reporter Jekku (<3) Berglund. Already done a few episodes, and the future is bright. Breakthrough concept. Fame is behind the corner. It's a lot of fun! This is a link to my tag on their site: http://www.loop.fi/#!/esiintyja/Paul%20Uotila
More stuff is pouring in constantly!
-Out of context picture-

Less than two weeks till the album release!!!!! And our Finnish listeners have had the opportunity to hear the album on forehand on YleX website starting today. Exciting to say the least!

Made some weird mascarpone dessert today. I'm not usually the best chef when it comes to dessert. To be honest, I'm not a fan of many of the classic deserts. At least not making them. But the things I love are cream and fresh berries (or fruit).

Soooo. This is a sweet heavenly dessert cup with the following layers (starting from the bottom):
- crushed "domino cookies" or any cookie you like, digestive is fine.
- mascarpone cheese(2/3) blended with quark (1/3)
- berries! (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)
- whipped cream
- crushed dark chocolate



Tadaaaaa!! :D

//Paul



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Do you guys want to check my blog? I'm from sweden so my english is not so good. I LOVE your song Emma. It's a amazing song and me and my friend Emma is playing it all the time. Love <3
    My blog: Nattstad.se/juliaedvardsson

    ReplyDelete